As you do with any big project, you want to be sure you have all the necessary information before you start a to install fiberglass replacement doors in your Napa, CA home. If you’re considering fiberglass replacement doors, use this list of 5 common fiberglass replacement door questions and their answers to help get you the information you need.
- Will Fiberglass Replacement Doors Work With My Older Home? Yes! Fiberglass replacement doors come in almost every shape, size, color and design, so its easy to find the model that meets your home’s style and function needs, from energy savings to low-maintenance durability, and classic shape to bold color. Fiberglass also comes in many imitation-wood styles, so you can get the look of a classic door without all the hassle of real wood.
- What is the Lifespan of a Fiberglass Replacement Door? While there are many different factors at play when it comes to your doors’ lifespan, from the materials and construction method to climate, weather and more, most fiberglass doors last a lifetime. Wood doors, however, only last about 30 years, and this is with constant maintenance and upkeep.
- Are They Secure? You need your doors to not only look great, but also to work well. This includes keeping your home safe from intruders and other unexpected events. The majority of fiberglass doors come with a range of security features to help keep you and your loved ones safe, including full frame installation, secure locks, and strong structural integrity.
- What are My Options for Fiberglass Replacement Door Colors? While the exact numbers vary, most door manufacturers offer hundreds of different colors and finishes. You can mix and match colors and finishes to make even more options, so you’re sure to find the exact combination to match your home and style. Some manufacturers also offer custom color and finish creations for even more personalization.
- How Much do Fiberglass Doors Cost? Again, this varies greatly from door to door, and contractor to contractor. However, you can almost guarantee that fiberglass replacement doors will cost less than wood doors. This affordability also comes with quality and function, as fiberglass is more durable, easy to maintain and often more energy efficient than wood. You can talk to your contractor for a more exact estimate.
If these 5 questions and answers leave you wanting more information about fiberglass replacement doors and your home, Rocket Door can help. We have tons of experience with all kinds of replacement doors, including fiberglass, and would love to use our experience to help you decide if fiberglass is best for your door replacement and your home.
To learn more about Napa, CA fiberglass replacement doors, or what we here at Rocket Door can do for you, you can visit us at our showroom located at 1639 E Monte Vista Avenue #L103 Vacaville, CA 95688. You can also give us a call at (707) 689-5147 to schedule a consultation or to get more information.