Who we are
Rocket Door is a full-service, quality-driven company specializing in front door replacement
What we do
We believe in the concept of doing one thing, doing it right, and doing it better than anyone else. At Rocket Door, that one thing is replacing front doors.
Why we exist
To create a sense of sophistication, grace and joy every time you come or go through your home’s entrance, while streamlining the process of front door replacement.
How we’re unique
We’re specialists. At Rocket Door, we focus exclusively on only the finest front doors and provide complete, turnkey service from initial consultation through final installation.
Doors are our passion.
Rocket Door has deep roots in the door business. Since 1977 we’ve been involved in every facet of the door industry, from manufacturing components, jambs and moldings, to selling and installing doors for the full range of residential and commercial buildings. All told, our team has over a century of experience perfecting the art of the door. Simply put, doors are our passion. Because of that passion, and because of a glaring void in the marketplace, we’ve chosen to focus our efforts on the most important door: the front door to your home. The door that demands attention to quality. The door that determines the character of your home. The door that deserves your best – and ours.
Doorway to value.
According to Remodeling Magazine’s annual Cost-vs-Value Report, investing in a new front door brings one of the highest rates of return available. That’s partly because installing a new front door requires a craftsman with the highest level of skill in the remodeling industry. It’s much more challenging to replace a door than to install one in a brand-new opening. We have replaced thousands of doors and John Hull, our Installation Manager, is as meticulous a craftsman as there is.
Where beauty is more than skin deep.
Rocket Door is known for offering only the finest quality front doors to enhance the look and appeal of your home. How did we determine which brands to carry? In our four-plus decades in business, we’ve worked with every major manufacturer – the good, the great and the not-so-great. We decided to partner with only the two very best, based on our simple-but-rigorous criteria:
- The doors and jambs must be manufactured in the same factory at the same time
- The doors must be pre-hung in the same factory
- No finger-jointed material is acceptable on the jambs
- The doors and jambs must have a baked-on finish applied at the same time in the same factory in which they are made – no third-party vendors
- Only ball bearing hinges are acceptable
Insisting on these strict criteria is rare in our industry. Even rarer are the two manufacturers that actually meet – and exceed – our specifications:
- IWP (International Wood Products) has been making doors since 1948. They were purchased by JELD-WEN Corp. in 1986. In 1997, they developed the best composite door technology on the market today – Aurora composite doors. They are now a leader in the wood and composite door spaces.
- Provia – since 1977 they have produced high quality doors in the heart of Amish Country. With both the Signet and Heritage line of composite doors, this Amish owned company is the perfect fusion of quality and service.
The Rocket Door process.
We schedule a consultation in your home to listen to your wants and needs, then recommend options that fit your desires and unique environment, including: door style, glass design, molding design, hardware design, color and installation method. If necessary, we schedule a follow-up visit to the Rocket Door showroom to finalize design options.
We send a Rocket Door technician to your home to take all the measurements necessary to achieve the perfect fit for your new door system.
A highly-trained and experienced Rocket Door craftsman installs your new door system to meet the highest quality standards and your complete satisfaction.